If you want to learn how to make content fast, you need to use my cookie content strategy.
As an entrepreneur/content creator your most valuable asset is your time.
That’s why today I’m keeping this post short and sweet. I’m giving you a time-saving strategy I use for my social media content.
I call it the Cookie Content Strategy.
The Cookie Content Strategy
This strategy can also be considered and used for repurposing content.
So imagine you have a cookie. Your cookie is your long-form content.
Long-Form Content Pieces Are:
- YouTube videos 10 min. or longer
- Podcast episodes
- And blog posts
It’s important to have long-form content so you can break it into short-form pieces of content for social media.
Your Short-Form Content Includes:
- TikTok Videos
- LinkedIn Posts
- YouTube Shorts
- Facebook Posts
This is called repurposing content.
This is the part where you get your time back!
Let’s say your cookie has chocolate chips in it.
Your chocolate chips are your keywords (phrases and search queries people type into search engines to find info).
Your keywords are important because this is how you make it easier for people to find you online.
These are some keywords I use as hashtags:
But keywords can also be the title of your content:
- How To Make $1,000 A Day
- How To Build A Bird House
- 3 Tips To Grow Your Hair
I recommend picking 5-10 keywords specific to your industry that you’ll use in all of your content (long-form and short-form).
Here are 2 pages from my eBook Content Done Right to give you a visual of the strategy.
How To Make Content Fast
Ok, now let’s put it all together in an example:
- You wrote a blog post that has 5 points you make on a subject (the cookie)
- Keywords are included (the chocolate chips)
- Take each point you made and turn them into 5 newsletters where you expand on each point (5 cookie crumbs)
- Let’s say each point you made has 3 bullet points within your paragraphs. Take those 3 bullet points and turn them into tweets/tweet threads (15 cookie crumbs)
- Take the headers of your 5 points and make 5 more tweets (5 cookie crumbs)
- Screenshot those 5 tweets and turn them into graphics for an Instagram Carousel (1 cookie crumb)
- Take all of your tweets and turn them into short scripts for Instagram Reels (15 cookie crumbs)
You just made 41 pieces of short-form content based on 1 long-form piece.
And if you can batch create them all (pun not intended lol) in a few days, you won’t have to come up with content ideas for a MONTH. Just schedule them to post automatically using a tool like SmarterQueue and go on about your business…literally!
Gone are the days when you NEED to come up with new content ideas every single day.
It’s time to get your time back.
That was the whole point of starting your business in the first place, right?
work smarter, not harder.
I hope you found this helpful for your content strategy and workflow!
Also, here’s a link to SmarterQueue, the social media scheduling tool I use for both of my businesses.
Whenever You’re Ready, Here Are 3 Ways I Can Help You:
1. Content Done Right: A done-for-you system you can follow to create high-quality content and social media posts each week.
2. Photography and Digital Marketing: We’ll take care of your photography, website, and online advertising. So your brand, products, and services look great online.
3. Join 156+ Brands and Business Owners by subscribing to the newsletter. You’ll get the latest resources, guides, and actionable tips to grow and monetize your business.