Make a statement with a custom, eye-catching logo design.
A logo is only a small part of a brand, but it plays a huge role in the identity of a brand.
Colors, tones, fonts, and shapes are all determined by the story you want to tell and who your audience is.
Why Logo Design?
Your logo introduces your story.
It’s the first thing people see when interacting with your brand or business.
It is an introduction.
A first impression of your brand.
And when done correctly, every element of a logo comes together in harmony, telling a specific message to the right audience.
Many business owners face challenges in their business because of their branding. And often they’ll resort to a “relaunch” or “rebrand.”
But in reality, the root of their problems are from a lack of understanding who their target audience is and their:
- Pain Points
- Income Status
- Buying Habits
- And other details that specify who their buyers are.
Although a logo is only a small part of the big picture, it plays a long-term role in a business.
Logos aren’t supposed to be redesigned and altered very often. If you look at some of the biggest companies in the world, you’re able to identify them just by looking at their logos, because you’ve seen them for 10, 20, 30 years.
And when they change their logos, there are only slight differences in the look of them.
Custom Logo Design Services
We strive to design logos for our clients with this type of longevity in mind.
When you hire Red October Firm, we’re invested in more than just the design you walk away with. We want to know about your:
- Long-Term Goal
- Target Audience
- And The Messaging Behind Your Business
A few issues our clients faced prior to working with us on their logo design are:
Lack of Brand Recognition
A poorly designed or generic logo may not stand out from the competition or effectively represent the brand. This can lead to low brand recognition and difficulty in establishing a strong brand identity.
Inconsistent use of the logo across different mediums can lead to confusion among customers and dilute the brand identity. This can also make it difficult to establish a consistent brand image and message.
A poorly designed or outdated logo can create a negative perception of the brand, making it appear unprofessional or untrustworthy. This can turn potential customers away and lead to a loss of business.
Difficulty in Rebranding
If a logo design is not flexible or versatile, it can make it difficult to rebrand in the future. This can be problematic if the brand needs to evolve or expand into new markets.
If your business has experienced any of these issues in the past, it may be time to revisit your logo design and branding.
Red October Firm’s Design Process:
Phase 1: The Initial Phone Call
- First, we’ll reach out to you to get a clear idea of your vision for your logo.
- We’ll go over your messaging, brand story, and target audience
- If you have any pictures for inspiration, design elements or styles in mind, this is a plus!
- Then we request a deposit of half the payment we quote you to begin the design process.
Phase 2: Sketching/Drafting of Your Logo
- We spent the first few days in the “sketching/drafting” phase.
- We implement the information and ideas we previously discussed over the phone.
- If we need anything else from you, we’ll reach out via phone call or email.
Phase 3: Logo Design Approval
- After creating your design, we’ll send a draft version of it over to you for approval via email.
- If needed, we offer 2 free revisions to make any desired adjustments to your design.
- If you need more revisions after the 2 free revisions, our rate is $50/extra revision.
Phase 4: Final Design
- We have a turnaround time of 7-10 business days.
- Once we’ve completed your design, we’ll reach out to you for your final approval.
- We understand our clients are sometimes on a time crunch and they need their designs by a certain time. Sometimes before the 7-10 day turnaround.
- So, if your design needs to be expedited, we have a $100 rush fee to speed up our delivery time.
Phase 5: Last Payment & Delivery
Once we communicate your design is finished, we’ll request the second half of the deposit.
We’ll then email your final design to you in any file format or size you desire. (PDF, JPEG, PNG, etc.)
Avoid Legal Issues By Hiring a Professional Logo Designer
Using a logo that infringes on someone else’s copyright or trademark can cause legal issues and potential financial damages.
As designers, we have years of experience in creating logos for businesses across various industries:
We know how to create a design that resonates with your target audience and communicates your brand message effectively.
- Paying for mediocre template “logo designs”
- Spending hours creating your own graphic designs
- Working with graphic designers who don’t care about the long-term results
You need a designer who’s passionate and can understand your vision. And that’s why we’re here. When you hire Red October Firm, our team becomes your team.
We’re here to help you translate your vision to the world through design.
Ready to create a legendary logo design that leaves your mark in the world?