Are you hosting an event or throwing a celebration? Make it even more memorable with professional event photography!
Red October Firm specializes in capturing the smiles, excitement, beauty, emotion, and essence of your event so you can relive it for years to come.
From the heartfelt speeches in honor of loved ones to the celebratory laughter echoing through the crowd, no detail should go uncaptured.
And after the big day has come and gone, you’ll have special mementos to remember it by forever!
Photos take you back in time—right back to how everyone and everything looked. And the pictures become treasured keepsakes that’ll go on telling the story long after it’s over.
Why Professional Event Photography?
Photos are the best record of an important milestone, celebration, or event. However, relying on your inexperienced friend, relative or colleague to take photos can be stressful.
We’re sure they’ll try their best.
But these poorly lit, unflattering photos can ruin otherwise significant memories and make you feel like all the effort and planning were for nothing.
Versus, a professional event photographer who has years of experience taking photographs!
A professional can understand your requirements perfectly and help you make a wonderful picture a reality using lighting, the perfect angle, backgrounds, and poses.
And here at Red October Firm we have the experience and state-of-the-art equipment that ensures you’ll receive stunning, high-quality photos of your event.
Events We Offer Photography Services For
Red October Firm offers event photography for a wide range of occasions, including:
- Baby Showers
- Speaking Events
- Corporate Events
- Networking Events
- Parties and Celebrations
No matter the event, our team of expert photographers are dedicated to capturing every moment and detail.
Our Event Photography Process
We’ve made our process as smooth as possible for our clients, from booking us for their event to receiving the polished images!
Here’s What To Expect When You Book an Event Photography Session With Red October Firm:
- After booking online we’ll give you a call to get an understanding of your needs for the day of your event.
- If you’d like, we offer the option of a “photo booth” set up with our lights and a backdrop of your choice.
- On the day of your event, we’ll arrive 15 to 30 minutes early to set up.
- Typically, event guests prefer taking pictures towards the middle or end of an event, so we’ll be walking around photographing the event before any “photo booth” pictures are taken.
- Once your event is over, you’ll receive the edited images in 5 – 7 business days!
Ready to make the most of your next event?
Book your session today!